ACT & SAT MATH
Why Our Prep Program Works:
- Lectures provide an open opportunity to ask questions as needed.
- Students will work with one another to overcome their fears and will also provide encouragement to one another.
- Individualized Program – during the initial assessment of an actual SAT/ACT test, we will determine where the
student needs the most support by topic and by testing skills. According to our observations, we will build a customized plan for the student.
- Practice Questions will be provided weekly for extra practice at home.
- A Formula Sheet will be provided during the first class to allow students ample time to learn and
practice using formulas that will be needed on the exam.
- The instructor will offer testing tips as well as ensure each student learns how to manage testing time.