Get Ahead is an after school Math and Coding Learning Center located in Roselle, Illinois. We are searching for a Center Director – highly skilled, who has a math and/or coding background, excellent communication and management skills.
- Mathematics OR Computer Science Major/Minor.
- Excellent math skills through Algebra
- Enthusiastic, empathetic, and patient while working with a variety of children
- Ability to interact professionally with students and parents
- Excellent communication and multi-tasking skills
- Team Builder and Player
- Possess Leadership Skills and People Friendly
- Must have good knowledge of Microsoft Suite Google Drive
- Retired or Substitute teacher preferred and a huge PLUS
- Sales experience is a PLUS
SALARY and HOURS:
Annual salary for the candidate who meets the required qualifications will range from $24k to $26k. A monthly sales bonus is also offered.
Expected work hours total 25-30 hours per week, consisting primarily of:
Sundays 11am – 4pm
Mondays – Thursdays 3:00-8:00 pm
Oversee all areas of center operations, including:
- Contact parents interested in signing up
- Connect with current parents to answer any questions or concerns
- Deliver timely progress reports to parents
- Manage the floor during Instructional Hours
- Check-in students, make sure appropriate work is being administered
- Help with homework, check homework
- Ensure students success
- Must have patience working with minors
- Fill binders with proper instructional work/pages
- Create and manage employee work schedule
- Manage employees including testing, hiring and evaluating
This is a Fun, Relaxed Environment and hours are very flexible. Apply Now!
Email us your resume today at: firstname.lastname@example.org